“The principal keeps calling me about my child’s behavior in school. What can I do?”

high schoolIf your child is experiencing ongoing conflict in school which involves frequent calls from the administration, we can be the liaison by attending meetings, obtaining information and following up with the school’s recommendations.  In matters involving mandated reporters, SCADS can be the social support you need.